Grilled Cinnamon and Brown Sugar Pears
A great grilled fruit recipe to try !!
* 5-7 ripe pears
* 3 tablespoons butter, unsalted
* 3 tablespoons apple or pear juice
* 3 tablespoons brown sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
* 1/4 teaspoon powdered ginger
* 1/8 teaspoons ground cloves
Place all ingredients, except pears, in a small saucepan.
Simmer until butter and brown sugar have melted together.
Preheat grill for medium heat. Peel and core pears making sure to leave stems on. Stand pears upright in a skillet and place on grill. Cool for 15-20 minutes over direct medium heat, while continually basting throughout cooking process.
Remove from heat and serve with glaze on top. The grilled fruit recipe is ready...enjoy it !