Grilled Fruit Kabobs
Grilled fruit recipes INGREDIENTS
* 2 fruit kabobs with strawberries and kiwi
* 2 tbsp vegetable oil
* 2 tbsp brown sugar
* 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
* 1 tsp ground cinnamon
* 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
* 2 apples, cored and cut into  1" pieces
* 2 bananas, peeled and cut into 1" pieces
* 2 peaches, pitted and cut into 1" pieces
* 4 kiwis, peeled and sliced into 1" thick sections
* 4 1" slices fresh pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into 1" pieces (or 1 can pineapple chunks)
* 16 strawberries, washed and hulled
Grilled Fruit Recipe INSTRUCTIONS
Preheat the grill.
In a small bowl, combine oil, sugar, lime juice, cinnamon and mint; mix until sugar is dissolved.
If you are using wooden skewers, soak them in water for about 10 minutes to prevent them from burning.
Alternate fruit pieces and thread onto skewers.
Brush fruit kabobs with the sugar mixture and place on the grill.
Grill fruit kabobs for about 6-8 minutes, turning frequently until fruit starts to brown and is heated through.The grilled fruit recipe is ready to serve..enjoy it !
Labels: grilled fruit recipes